Monday, December 20, 2010

Exciting News!


I'm still having trouble believing it, but I've been asked to be a December AmberINK torchbearer! The talented Angela has entrusted me with the Orange torch. Check out her great work here.
For the next month, I'll be posting projects using AmberINK's digital stamps and iPapers alongside four other torchbearers:
Cheryl Ann First
Check out AmberINK's blog for more info on all of us! And check out all of AmberINK's fabulous digital stamps, clear sets and iPapers. I'll be back tomorrow (Tuesday) with my first Torchbearer project... please come back and share in my excitement! Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Pam said...

Whoo Hoo...That is a mighty hot torch you are carrying! Orange looks good on ya!

Emily Leiphart said...

Woohoo!! So honoured that you are carrying the Orange Torch for us! Your baby photo is SOOOO super cute! I look forward to tomorrow's post. :D

Milliesmarvels said...

Looking forward to seeing your 1st Project and so excited to be a torchbearer with you!
Jane
x

Amber Alvarez said...

So much exciting. I am so glad you're running with us! xoxox

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Lindsey,
Wow! You look great in ORANGE!!
So happy to see that you accepted your Mission and agreed to take on the torch!
Stacie

Angela said...

Yeah yeah yeah! Go orange!
Have fun this month -- can't wait to see what you have up your crafty sleeve!

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! Looking forward to seeing your Amber Ink creations!!! You look great in orange!! hugs!!

Meg said...

Way to go! I'm sure I'll see lots to love this month!

Alyssa S said...

Yay! So excited to run with you this month :o)

Cheryl First said...

Excited to be running with you this month! It's going to be so much fun!!